To Netpreneur Exchange HomeTo Netpreneur Exchange Home

Help for AD-MARKETING Archives

AD-MARKETING Archives

AD-MARKETING Archives

AD-MARKETING@LISTSERV.MORINO.ORG

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

AD-MARKETING Home

AD-MARKETING Home

AD-MARKETING  November 1998

AD-MARKETING November 1998

Seth Godin/Yoyodyne is coming to town

Mitch Arnowitz <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Nov 1998 10:53:54 -0500

text/plain

Folks-

Sorry if this is the 2nd time some are seeing this, I am
resending 2 posts sent into the list on Friday.
My time/date stamp was off- apparently some on
the list didn't get these posts.

Thanks,  Mitch